Tuesday 21 February 2012

A friend passed away..........

Dear Liduina,Tasmin,Maya en Galen,

I was so sad to receive the message that Simon passed away. It was
comforting to know that Simon was surrounded by his family and beloved
ones. Your blog gave us the opportunity to be close yet so far away.

Simon is a special Aikido-buddy to me. More that 20 years ago our
Aikido-paths crossed and we've been bumpin' on eachother on and off
the tatami eversince. I want to express my sincere gratitude for all
the good times with Simon. Laughing, having a drink, experiencing his
Aikido on the tatami and always joking about silly
Aikido-politics.......
Simon is a close friend of our dojo for many years. We truely enjoy
his seminars: his Aikido endeavour is enormous and his teachings
always opens new perspectives. Simon is a kind and warm person, always
speaking fondly about his family and always prepared to share. He will
be truely missed.........
I'm sure that he's watching us from above and smiling. I guess he'll
resume training soon with the other big Aikido-dudes above........

Gassho,


Rob & Yvonne de Wolff
Instructors & members
Niseikan Dojo Uden

No comments:

Post a Comment